Posted: Monday 21 February 2011
Q. We have heard of Table of Contents and Table of Figures, but how do you create a Table of Tables?
A. Well it's simple.....for each table you want to include, follow these steps -
- Click in the table
- From the Insert menu select Reference>Caption (or Insert>Caption if applicable)
- Add a Caption but don't change the Label
- Next click where you want the Table of Tables to go
- From the Insert menu select Reference>Index and Tables (or Insert>Index and Tables if applicable)
- Select the Table of Figures tab
- The Caption Label should have Table selected, if it doesn't, select it
Remember, right-click the T of T and select Update Field to update it.